Monday, January 24, 2011

Home is where your heart belongs



Hands up for those of you who read or like or is a big fan of the book or the movie. =)

I watched the movie, but i didn't read the book. I don't really know the reason, but i just always take a long time reading a book, and that's a pity. i know. =(

Anyway, the movie was awesome. I really like watching or reading something that  is based on true story. It's quite sad though to see the fact that their relationship didn't work out and she just left her ex-husband that way, but i know there must be some explanation for that. Grown-ups are always complicated.

Okay, so another reason why i like watching the movie was because Bali was one of the place she visited. and yes, Bali is my hometown. =D





I've been living in Bali since i was born. My dad used to live in Java and my mom in Lombok, so Bali is the island which separates my parent's hometown, yet funny enough now my whole family live in Bali. =D

It's been almost 3 years since i live in Malaysia. I have only visited Bali once every year, last time on August last year.

Here are few photographs that i took during my visit.

random statue

i love seashells

my favorite beach, Sanur beach

I will go there again this April. Promise i will take a lot of photographs. =D
I really miss Bali. I love my hometown, and i'm proud every time someone ask me where i came from. Bali, i would say. The island of God, a lot of people called. For me, it is the place that i love the most, my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment