Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcoming 2011


It's 2011 already, that's how fast time flies. 2010 went just like a click, but i can assure all of us got a bunch of stories going on last year.. =)
As for me, i've been through a lot in 2010, most importantly, turning 20, leaving the faithful number 1 in my 10 years. And this year i'll be 21, talking about being an adult.. =S

New year seems identical with goals to be fulfilled for some people. Some also have their wish list, whether it's small simple things or really big changes, so what is yours? =)

Me, personally, i don't really have specific goals to be fulfilled each year, i just go on with the pace. but still whatever it is, i'm just hoping to be a better person. =)

Truth to be told this is my first time writing on a blog, I mean, I've been looking forward to it since I don't remember when, and this is the time to try it.
I've been thinking that it'll be easy, but I realized it's harder than it seems, haha.. so please spare me if I'm bluffing around and bored you, but I'll try my best, so please be my guest, I appreciate it so much.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment